Supported by the community, all volunteer nonprofit, helping those in need.
Shop with us for quality merchandise at an affordable price. Your purchase supports emergency social service aid to the Ann Arbor community. Thank you for shopping and donating with us.
At the Shop
New and gently used clothing and accessories for women, men and children • Home decor, house wares, china and linens • Antiques, art, vintage treasures and collectibles • Books, DVDs, and CDs
Tues, Thurs & Fri
10 am to 4 pm
3500 Suite K Washtenaw Ave
Ann Arbor MI 48104
(across from Arborland)
Visa & MasterCard Accepted
TUESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY
10 am – 4 pm
Here is what you can expect:
- We will be welcoming you at the door and will require that all customers, donors and volunteers wear face masks at all times while in the shop. Don’t have a mask? We’ve got you covered! We have masks for sale sewn by one of the Thrift Shop volunteers.
- The number of shoppers and the length of time spent in the shop will be monitored and limited if necessary to keep a safe environment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and dispensed throughout the store.
- You will be reminded to keep a safe social distance of 6 feet from other shoppers. We have nifty floor decals that help everyone recognize what 6 feet looks like.
- We have installed a shield at our sales counter to protect everyone during transactions at the cash register.
We've been busy making changes to the Shop to keep everyone safe and healthy while they shop, donate and volunteer.
Thanks for your patience and support!
We are now accepting Donations*
We accept donations at our donation door, located at the rear of the building, when the shop is open. Your donations help us provide social service aid to those in need in the Ann Arbor community.
* WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT DONATIONS OF BOOKS AT THIS TIME, DUE TO SPACE LIMITATIONS.
Find familiar designer labels and discover new favorites!
WOMEN'S DESIGNER CLOTHING
in a wide selection of sizes and styles.
NEW MERCHANDISE ADDED DAILY